Blue Oak’s annual fund is a fundraising effort focused on raising funds each year to provide ongoing enhancements to the school outside of the designated operating budget.
Leadership-level gifts are crucial to the success of the Acorn Fund and are recognized through five leadership categories. Typically gifts at these levels represent more than 80% of the total money raised through annual giving. Donors who make gifts at these levels will be recognized by leadership category in the Annual Report of Giving.
All areas of school life depend on the support of Blue Oak families and friends. Gifts made to the Acorn Fund are 100% tax-deductible.
The Grove Leadership Circle
- Building from a Foundation Circle ($50,000+)
- Learning by Doing Circle ($25,000 – $49,999)
- Inquiry and Understanding Circle ($10,000 – $24,999)
- Integrated Curriculum Circle ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Process of Learning Circle ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Bobcat Pride (up to $2,500)